About Our Store
- Déjà vu opened the doors in March 1993
- Looking for great labels? We carry: Marc Cain, Luisa Cerano, Votre Nom, Beker, Frascara, Hugo Boss and many more.
- We carry everything from jeans to eveningwear, brand new items with the tags still attached and consignment clothing
- We also have wonderful accessories to complete any outfit
About The Owner
- As a single Mom, Theresa started Déjà Vu in 1993 during the recession
- No retail experience, background legal secretary
- Theresa has done numerous fundraisers for hospitals and charities
- In 2004 Theresa was contracted by the Government to run 6 seminars, the audience had 150 to 200 people
- Goal is to educate people on how to dress for the work place
- 2007 - Theresa was diganosed with breast cancer.
- 2009 - Organized "A Night to Celebrate" fundrasier for the Breast Health Centre at Markham Stouffville Hospital
- 2010 - Theresa went to the Holy Land - Israel
- 2011 - Released her book "In God's Hands" about her journey with breast cancer and how her faith was renewed.
- 2011 - Theresa organized the second "Night to Celebrate".
- Whether in home consultations, group parties, business seminars or fashion shows, Theresa brings over 15 yrs of experience and passion to any event!
- Theresa's passion is to speak about her journey and share with others that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel no matter how strong the adversity - with God all things are possible!